Thursday, August 25, 2011

Julian

As the pictures for this post were uploading, I thought of 100
things I wanted to say about them.
But none of them seem to be enough.

I was so honored to be able to take these pictures for the Ringgolds,
as they welcomed Ali and Bella's baby brother into the world.
At first, I thought I would be taking pictures from outside the nursery...
like this one of Tim, singing to Julian...
but, a wonderful nurse let me inside to meet this sweet, sweet face.
Julian Clayton Ringgold
August 22, 2011
9 pounds, 2 oz.
20.5 inches
It was remarkable for me to be there.
This, my friends, is why I love to be behind the camera.
Julian was about 4 hours old when I met him.
I'm already in love...
And then, to be there when he met his biggest sister?
Priceless.

My heart is so happy for them.
Tim & Angelique...
Thank you for letting me share this moment with you.
I will carry it with me, as I do Bella.


I took A LOT of pictures on Monday.
If you would like to see more, you can watch this slideshow,
which is set to Julian's Song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips. Advice. Questions. I will take it all. The good and the bad. But, I like the good more.