Saturday, September 22, 2012

Inspiration Through Art

I got a wonderful email yesterday that my application to be a participating photographer 
with Inspiration Through Art had been approved and accepted.
I cried. Happy wonderful tears.
This is what I felt like I was meant to do with my camera.
In a nutshell, this organization lets families with critical ill or special needs children
connect with a photographer who provides them with a photo session to celebrate
the small heroes in their life.
Amazing.
Really. Really. Amazing.
 It is basically a waiting game, I wait until chosen by a family...
I can hardly stand it.

1 comment:

  1. I am so so happy for you and crying happy tears along side of you! Just wait...you will soon have so many families knocking on your day one day soon! Then, some OTHER wonderful opportunity will come from those and the cycle of love and faith and giving will just keep going. I feel big big things for you, dear friend...

    ReplyDelete

Tips. Advice. Questions. I will take it all. The good and the bad. But, I like the good more.